Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beginnings are hard...


My first post! And I have nothing to post about. I have so many things going on in my head these days it is hard to keep them all straight.  Maybe sharing them with random people who do not get the opportunity to tell me how they feel will help me out, haha! I am graduating in December and then off on a new life adventure! What that adventure is going to be, nobody truly knows.  I have a few plans/ideas in the works, but it is hard to plan something six months in advance, especially during a full quarter of school. Until further developments take place, I'm sure I will mostly be rambling about cakes, breads and the fabulous Latin foods that I can't stop eating.

 
Southern Italian Cream Cake


I was wary about this cake because it contains coconut (gross!!), but surprisingly it was absolutely delicious.  I gave about half of it away to a friend and have spent the last week alternating between this and a giant loaf of yummy ciabatta bread I made in Artisan Breads.  Such is the life of a baker ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment